So, I found something new to help pass the time until ovulation - Ovulation Predictor Kits! I would have purchased one that only has 7 tests, as I'm pretty sure I know around when I'm supposed to ovulate. Instead, I purchased the Daily Ovulation Test, which has 20 tests. You're supposed to use it the day after AF, so I'm starting a little late, but I think I'm okay. They track the LH surge right before ovulation, so maybe it will help me from stressing DH too much until the days when it's really important. Just knowing that I can track my fertility using another method makes me feel a little more in control and a little more active about the process.
That said, I am certainly enjoying a glass of wine every other night as a consolation prize for not conceiving this past cycle...
Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment