No, I guess it's not. But DH and I made a decision over the weekend to start TTC now! We're both really feeling good about where we are in life and with each other and figured another month wasn't going to make the difference either way, so why not start now?! The decision was well-timed - I'm hoping to receive good news in the next couple of weeks. But if not, it's okay. I know our chances to conceive in any given month are pretty small, so I don't want to get too worked up - especially since this is our first time trying.
That said, I thought I would be completely psycho about my eating once we made the decision, but that hasn't happened. I do make sure to avoid any caffeine, and I stopped drinking as soon as we made the decision to try. (I am going to miss my red wines!!) But I really thought I would start watching every little morsel that went into my mouth. Instead, I just find that I try not to eat anything I know wouldn't be good for a baby. Now, this is 2 days into our decision, so how many food changes can I really talk about making? But it's nice to know that I am at least thinking about the right kinds of things.
So, wish us luck! And if no baby this time around, at least we are having fun trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment