Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I cheated

I took a test. I know I shouldn't have, but I did. It was negative (of course). The bad thing is it doesn't necessarily mean anything. I took it way too early. So it could mean that I'm not pregnant or that I am. Great. I'm still feeling queasy and don't know why. I am going to assume that the test was negative because I'm not pregnant, and wait until my fertility friend testing date to try again. Or at least that's the plan. I may get greedy and try again on Saturday, which was my original decision. I just can't believe I cheated.

Well, I can believe it. I was in a good mood and feeling positive about life. That's why I felt like maybe I should just go ahead and take the test. Thankfully the test didn't get my spirits down. But it would have been nice to see a positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment