Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm trying

I'm trying very hard to be a good blogger. I know no one is reading but me and maybe my future child, but it still feels important for me to write and keep up with it. But I get so tired after 8pm. And it's currently after 8pm. So I'm not particularly feeling like writing anything...

But I am going to write anyway. AF has been far from normal this week. It lasted for about 2 days, and I have no idea whether it's something to be worried about now. I'll wait to see if everything else this month is normal. And whether I get pregnant this month. If I get pregnant, I won't worry about it at all!

I think I am more frustrated about not being pregnant than I first thought. Actually, it's not that I'm frustrated, it's just that I'm so not in control of the outcome. I hate spending 2 weeks of the month worried about whether and when I'm fertile and then another 2 weeks worried about whether I've conceived. And I've only done this for one month!! I need a hobby. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment