Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, October 23, 2009

2WW is almost over

So, I'm on day 13 of the 2 week wait. In theory, I could take another pregnancy test tomorrow. But maybe I shouldn't bother. I mean, one of two things is going to happen in the next five days
  1. I'll get my period or
  2. I won't
If I get my period, fine. I'll deal. If I don't, taking a test tomorrow isn't necessarily going to tell me anything since I really don't know how long my luteal phase is. (It's my first month charting since being off of the pill.) Now, if I get to next Thursday without my period, that's a whole different story - then taking the test is a lot more exciting. I just don't want to waste mental energy taking the test if I can't rely on the results yet. But you know I will probably wake up tomorrow AM and do the exact thing I am really trying hard not to do.

The first test I took was really more of a joke. I knew it wouldn't show anything either way, but I just wanted to get that first test out of the way. I have two more tests that I can take this month, so I want to use them wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment