I don't like Mondays. I don't think this has always been the case - I'm guessing it started with my second week of kindergarten. (My first week I just didn't know what to expect.) Mondays have always been the hardest day for me. It's the idea that I have a whole week ahead of me full of potential headache and heart attacks. But that said, this particular Monday isn't awful. Some meetings got canceled and I am free after 1 PM my time. My manager is also on vacation, so that also frees up some time for me to catch up on everything I've been putting off.
I am looking forward to tomorrow. If my temp stays the same or goes up just slightly, I will have confirmed ovulation and the countdown to testing officially begins. I am keeping my fingers crossed as I really hope to confirm that I am ovulating now that I am off birth control. I'll be even more excited if it turns out that I am pregnant, but I need to take it one day at a time. First things first...
One other thing I have been thinking about - what do I tell DH when I find out. I don't want give him the pregnancy test. I am really going to try to be more creative than that. I am also struggling with what to tell my mom and best friends. And then there's the Facebook posting that we'll have to come up with as well. I have a few ideas, but I'll share more when I actually have something to tell people. I don't want to put the cart too far ahead of the horse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment