I love getting the extra hour of sleep but hate that it means winter is on its way. I hate winter. Don't get me wrong, winter in CA is way different than the east coast. But I've spent enough time on the east coast to know to hate winter. Even the darkness, no matter how warm it is, makes life a little less bearable. Wow...I just realized how miserable I sound. Life for me is very bearable. Enjoyable even. I guess I just get so sad when I think about December and beyond.
I'm feeling good about my chances of getting pregnant this month. I am certainly not planning on getting my hopes up. I am just excited about the journey right now, and that feels good. I know not every day will feel like this. There will be times when I am frustrated or disappointed or completely stressed out. But today is not one of those days. So here's to being positive - even when the light at the end of the tunnel fades an hour sooner...
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment