Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, October 25, 2009

And now it's confirmed

I'm definitely not pregnant. AF is here. The good news is I am ovulating and charting is working. I am also Matron of Honor in my best friend's wedding in December, so I am glad that I won't have to worry as much about fitting into my dress! And I get to have a glass of wine tonight!

I was also a little worried about "getting the pills" out of my system. I've read that it's not really a problem, but I am really trying to think about all of the positive sides of this. Oh, and I can really use the next two weeks to lose a little more weight and keep up with P90X. And I an think of ways to tell my husband I'm pregnant around Thanksgiving in case we get that lucky. So I really have some good stuff to do before my next fertile window.

But I am a little sad that Baby Lua didn't pick this month to join us. Sad isn't even the right word. Maybe disappointed? I trust that (s)he will show up when we're supposed to add to our family, so I know now was not the time. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment