Whoo hoo! My temp was 98.0 degrees this AM and that was enough to have Fertility Friend confirm ovulation for me. It looks like this past Saturday was the day and we've timed intercourse well enough to get a "good" score from the site. This means we've done what we could to help bring Baby Lua into the world, so now it's out of our hands. I am going to continue to take care of myself by working out and watching what I eat. (And by trying to stay happy and calm although that's hard sometimes.) Other than that's, I am just going to have to wait about 2 weeks to know something one way or another.
Since this is my first month off of the pill, and my first month charting, Fertility Friend is recommending that I wait until the 29th of October to test. I will try to wait that long for the first test but no promises. The good news is if I had to wait that long before AF arrived, that would be a good sign that I am pregnant. So part of me wants to wait it out. However, I also think I may just take one test when my ticker from the Bump says to take a test (on October 24th) if AF doesn't arrive before then. This way, if I test negative, I'll be pretty sure that I'm not pregnant and if I test positive, I'll know to stay vigilant. I can already see that I'll be spending quite a bit on pregnancy tests at this point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment