My fertility signs are all giving me the green light to try to conceive! I could barely contain my excitement. It's the first time since I've been charting that I really had clear signs that my body is actually planning on cooperating with my mind. Now, I just need my temps to increase over the next couple of days, and I will at least have confirmed that I had something that resembled ovulation. (I'm thinking I might not share this particular post with Baby Lua - It seems like it's a little much.)
As soon as I realized I was fertile, I ran downstairs to tell DH. He laughed at me, but he was clearly excited as well. We're going to try to have a nice date night (which is our regular Friday activity) and just relax. The one thing we don't want to do is get all caught up in the baby-making and forget about the love part. I don't want us so focused on having a baby that we lose each other in the process.
On a related note, I love Fertility Friend (www.fertilityfriend.com). I am on the site a few times a day just to track my information. The tools there are so helpful - reading through everything and taking the daily lessons make me feel like I do have some control, or at that I can influsence my odds of getting pregnant, even if only slightly.
Anyway, I have a busy work day ahead of me. I am on calls for the majority of the day and then have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. But at least I have the excitement that we might conceive this weekend to keep my spirits high. TGIF!!!!
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment