I really don't have much to write about today. I did have a nice glass of wine. Actually, I've had a nice glass of wine for the past 3 nights since AF has been in town. I won't mind stopping again, but it's nice to just be able to have a yummy cab.
I've been charting religiously, but it's not as much fun as it was the first month. The newness has worn off a little. The menses phase was not too exciting the first time around either, so maybe I'll get more excited as I get closer to ovulation.
I'm praying that I can have a child. I don't have a reason to believe that I couldn't, but I've been reading the stories of women who also thought the same thing and are still trying after years of TTC. I hoped I am blessed, but if I am not, I hope that I am able to handle it with as much strength and hope as others I've read about.
Until we talk again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment