I'm on Tamiflu. I may have had H1N1, which isn't the most amazing thing ever. But, it makes me feel a litle better about not writing for a few days. I was really miserable for a while there. I'm still really congested, but I am not achy and tired like I was earlier.
But the real story today is the possible implantation dip that showed up on my chart. My temp was 98.3 two nights ago, 97.9 one night ago, and back to 98.3 last night. Now, if I can keep up the 98.3 temp or go higher, that might be a good sign. The Fertility Friend Pregnancy Monitor only has me at 36 points, but that could go up between now and my test date. My ticker from the Bump says I have 6 days until testing, but I have 11 days until testing at Fertility Friend. I am going to try my best to hold out until the 29th so I don't waste a test. But there is a real possibility that I may test once on the 24th or 25th as well. AF is scheduled to show up on the 25th, so maybe I'll hold out until then. It's hard to wait, though. But I know that testing early doesn't necessarily provide you with a real answer, so I am really, really going to try to hold out.
Instead of testing, I am going to just pay really close attention to my signs. I've been getting nauseous every day, but I know that's because of the Tamiflu. That stuff makes my stomach hurt. My breasts aren't tender. I've been tired, but that could be because I've been sick. I have to go to the bathroom a lot, but it's because of all the extra fluids I've been drinking. So I can't really say I feel very pregnant. But then again, I wouldn't "be" very pregnant either, so I shouldn't expect any symptoms.
One last, unrelated story. My DH was using my computer last night and saw the link for this blog in my history page. He didn't click on the link when I was sitting there, but he did comment on it. I have a feeling he's going to pull up this page on his own time sometime soon. I hope he doesn't, as I want to share this with him when I'm ready. I couldn't be super mad at him though - it's a blog, so the general assumption would be that I don't care who reads it. And that's true - as long as I remain anonymous. So DH, if you're reading this, stop now and come talk to me. It's not that I don't want you to read it. It's that I want you to read it when I'm ready to have you engage. Reading this is kind of like reading my journal, and I know you wouldn't do that. I love you! (And for the record, there's nothing in here about you that's bad.)
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment