My temperature is going up - I hope this means that I am well on my way to showing proof of ovulation. I have been forecasting some temperatures in Fertility Friend to see when my chart would show ovulation assuming my temps keep going up. If I can get two more increases, Tuesday would be the day. I am going to try to keep my excitement down because I know I could very well have an anovulatory cycle. But I am still going to hope for the best.
On a completely unrelated note, I love the weekends, but Sunday night makes me crazy. I get so anxious about all of the things that I didn't do that I was supposed to do. I worry about the meetings I have on Monday. And I know that the next weekend is so far away...I really think that if I could just be the kind of person that followed a schedule, I would be so much happier.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment