Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, October 2, 2009

November is swiftly approaching

We've decided that we are going to actively try to conceive our child beginning in November. I can't believe how excited and anxious I am at the same time. DH and I are recently married and wanted to spend some time together as a couple before adding to our family. But now we feel ready (whatever that means).

So...I have begun charting my fertility stats to increase our chances of conceiving sooner rather than later. I felt a little odd at first, because I really felt like getting pregnant is something that would just happen. But I've read enough books, magazines, website and blogs to know that it doesn't always work that way. I'm over 30 now, so I am going to need all the help I get. I know there are women much older than I who have no fertility issues and women younger that do. So I don't want to take any chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment