I hate being stressed. I am a worrywart by nature, so I am usually stressed out. Today counts. Things at work are going haywire, partially because of me. I am such a procrastinator and a not great delegator. If I were better at delegating stuff, I could get some work off of my plate. Instead, I hold onto things until the last minute and then either try to do them myself, or give them to someone else without as much time for them to finish it. I just hate giving other people work to do - even my husband. (However, I find it easier to ask him to do thing than anyone else.)
As you can tell, work is something I spend a lot of time thinking about - even if I don't spend enough time doing it. I just have obsessive thoughts about a few items: work, getting pregnant and cooking (although not in that order). I'm done talking about work for now, so I'll move on to the point of this blog - talking about Baby Lua. I am not sure Baby Lua is in the works this month. I have been getting some slight cramps, similar to those I get before my period. The Pregnancy Monitor on Fertility Friend also has me at 25 points, so instead of my chances increasing, they're decreasing.
I am oddly okay with this. It's not that I don't want Baby Lua to get here as soon as possible. It's just that if Baby Lua wants to show up next month, that means I can have a few glasses of wine and get some dental work done. I'd gladly trade in wine and straight teeth for a son or daughter, but at least I have something to look forward to if Baby Lua decides now is not the time. I also have a few more weeks of possibly losing weight. I have been really trying to follow the exercise portion of the P90X program, so my health isn't getting worse. I haven't been following the eating portion, but DH and I try to eat reasonably six days out of the week. I am not really losing weight, but I am not putting any on either. Instead, I am slowly converting fat to muscle as shown by my bodyfat%. My BMI is still a little high, but at least I am more muscular.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment