Today the Fertility Friend website gave me a "score" on the likelihood of my being pregnant based on signs other pregnant women have input into the system. I currently score 37 out of 100 points. I can't put too much weight on this one way or another. I know it's not definitive, and I am potentially so early into pregnancy that I would be surprised if any signs showed up. So 37 out of 100 on day 5 seems to be pretty good in that light.
I am not worried too much about whether I am pregnant today. If it's supposed to happen, it will. I would love to meet Baby Lua in 9 months, but if it has to be 10 months or 20 months from now, I will be okay. And if Baby Lua isn't meant to be, I know I'll find a way to deal with that. But I'm hoping that a happy, healthy Baby Lua is in our future. DH would be so happy if I were to tell him I were pregnant, as would I...
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment