I am not sure how I am feeling today. I tested last night (of course), and the test was negative (no surprise since it's only 10 DPO). My temps aren't high, but they aren't low either. I am in 2WW limbo land. I have been avoiding my chat boards because I just don't have the energy to engage in the way I would like with all of the women experiencing the ups and downs of TTC right now. I don't think that's fair. Just reading that last sentence has made my decision for me. As soon as I am done with this posting, I am going to the Baby Center boards and will write to all the women there - good or bad. I don't want to live with this spirit of cocooning myself from the world when I am stressed, or hurt, or worried. I want to live with a giving and thankful spirit. It's so much more pleasant.
Oh Baby Lua, won't you come home?
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment