Thursdays, like today, are a little different. I can always find a lot of energy on Thursday because I know Friday, and hence the weekend, are just hours away. They don't have the same level of excitement as Friday have, but they're still pretty good.
It's CD7, and things are just moving along. My CM is dry, and I couldn't be more thrilled. DH is back in 5 days, so I need my O day to hold off for about 7-9 days. I want every chance to conceive this cycle, so I don't want my fertile period to start until DH is home. Granted, it only takes one time to create a child - but I want as many shots at that one time as I can get!
I had a setback today. Whenever DH is out of town, my eating and working out habits suffer seriously. I think it's because I'm sad. But when he leaves, I just can't get up the energy to workout or cook or anything. I get more work done, which is nice. But it's like the rest of my life suffers. I think it may be because when I'm hear alone, I go back to the person I was before I met DH. Before I met him, I worked all the time, didn't work out, and ate horribly. And I had convinced myself that I was happy. Once DH and I got married and started our life together, I've had a lot more energy/desire to take care of myself.
I think I need to just focus on Baby Lua. I can't eat whatever I want or be lazy when I'm pregnant. I am going to have to eat right and workout, at least some, while carrying a child. I've been able to cut out alcohol and avoid caffeine during the 2WW without a thought, so maybe I just need to pay more attention to my body and treat it as if I were pregnant all of the time. Maybe that's part of being positive and believing what I want will come to me. If I truly believe I am going to be pregnant, I should be treating my body that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment