Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, January 7, 2010

100 things to be thankful for

In no particular order (except for #1)
  1. Having an amazing husband
  2. My friends
  3. My family
  4. My health
  5. My nails
  6. My patience
  7. My home
  8. My iPod
  9. My Kindle
  10. My Mac
  11. My cookbooks
  12. My Kitchen Aid mixer
  13. My attitude (most of the time anyway)
  14. My eyemask
  15. My smile
  16. My ability to get over things
  17. My ability to be optimistic, even when things don't look like they're going well.
  18. My blog
  19. My excitement around TTC
  20. Fertility Friend
  21. Baby Center
  22. Being a Maid/Matron of Honor
  23. Being a wife
  24. Amazon
  25. UPS
  26. Ruby's Cinnamon Roll French Toast
  27. Banana Creme Muscle Milk
  28. 100 calories pack of Craisins and Chessmen Cookies
  29. Lawry's Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
  30. E-mail
  31. iTunes
  32. Babies
  33. The Shopper application on my iPhone
  34. Being employed
  35. Working from home
  36. California Sunshine
  37. No commute
  38. Frequent flier miles
  39. My porch
  40. The island in the kitchen
  41. Having a space for all my things
  42. My friends' understanding and acceptance of who I am
  43. Keeping a positive attitude about TTC
  44. Getting what I need
  45. Having a great team of people working with me
  46. Getting 8 hours + of sleep regularly
  47. Finding a workout I can stick to
  48. Eating better and not feeling the craving to eat worse
  49. Gilt Groupe
  50. Rue La La
  51. Ideeli
  52. The Greek place near my house
  53. That my husband is friends with my friends
  54. That I like my husband's friends
  55. Holidays
  56. Traveling
  57. Financial security
  58. A good sense of humor
  59. David Sedaris
  60. Stephen White
  61. My wedding gift
  62. Having all of my family and friends at my wedding
  63. My husband's thoughfulness
  64. Our big, comfy couch
  65. Tivo
  66. Bejeweled
  67. Frequent flier status
  68. American Express
  69. Facebook
  70. An ability to type rather quickly
  71. Having lots of love in my life
  72. Liking to drink water
  73. Recycling
  74. Not really working on weekends
  75. Weekends
  76. Vacations
  77. Having a list of places I want to visit someday
  78. Having a list of places I wanted to visit and did
  79. Not being addicted to TV
  80. Being able to get things done, even when I procrasinate
  81. Always trying to see the best in people
  82. My tickler file
  83. My dining room table
  84. My car
  85. My husband not working too far from home
  86. Postcards
  87. Learning something new all of the time
  88. InStyle magazine
  89. Lucky magazine
  90. Google
  91. Having a family calendar
  92. Planning meals
  93. Being able to stop working around 4 pm
  94. Not minding starting work at 7 am
  95. Having enough time to workout in the morning
  96. The Getting Things Done methodology
  97. Having a new last name that I love
  98. Having a partner who indulges my silliness
  99. Time
  100. Love

No comments:

Post a Comment