Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One breath at a time

The day is trying to get on my nerves, but I am not going to let it. Work is challenging, but it will all work out. I hate it when I talk about work on the blog. It is an important part of my life, so it makes sense that I do. But I don't really want to be thinking about work when I am supposed to be focusing on my personal life in this blog. So, I am doing some deep breathing and just thinking positively.

DH comes home today!! He'll be here in less that 12 hours. I started smiling just writing that. I am so happy he's back in town. I miss him. 10 days is a really long time. He'll be gone again in a next week, but at least I'll have him through the weekend. And then I'm out of town in late February, but I will be pregnant by then, so I won't have to worry about timing my trip.

My mom told me she had a dream about my being pregnant. She has never told me anything like that before. I believe it to be a good sign. I think our timing this cycle is going to work out. I feel so good about it. As all my internet friends keep telling me "it only takes one time". And tonight could be that time! It would be so cool to be able to pinpoint when it happened. That would be such a good story to tell Baby Lua.

Well I have to get back to work. I'll end this here with good thoughts and will update you all tomorrow with even better thoughts!


I'm thankful for: Working from home. Being able to work from home has significantly changed my life. I don't get as stressed. I always get enough sleep. I cook meals for me and DH most nights. We can go to the movies after work if we want. I can get errands done. It's like I get 3 hours back in the day because I don't have to commute and think about what to wear and all the other things people have to do when they work in an office. Don't get me wrong - I did enjoy the day-to-day interactions with people. But if that's all I have to give up to be able to work in a way that's comfortable for me, I'm happy. I get to have two computers on, the TV on in the background and just do what I need to do to be productive. It doesn't get any better than that (except to win the lottery of course - which I'm working on).

No comments:

Post a Comment