Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's raining

It's been raining every day since my DH left town. We even had 2 tornado warnings yesterday. I wasn't thrilled, especially since tornadoes are one of those things that I am absolutely afraid of but love to look at. It ended up just being windy and rainy, but it still added some excitement to a rather steady day.

I was giving some thought to being a baby planner but just found out that it's being done quite well by The Baby Planners in LA. They are a a duo with 25 years of TV experience between them and their site shows that they are getting some press around what they do. I got discouraged. They just know what they are doing and are probably making some serious money doing so. I just need to find something to do that I could be good at and make some money while enjoying it and working from home. I know the business is out there, I just want to figure it out now, so I can get started. I was getting the feeling that it could be baby planning because I have been spending so much time learning about having a baby. But the more I think about it, I'm not sure it's baby planning I'm interested in. I like reading about this stuff, but I'm not sure I want to be involved in research on recalls, or helping someone choose a theme for their nursery.

I'm on CD6 with nothing special to report. I was so nauseous for a moment today. I know it's not because I'm pregnant, but it made me think that morning sickness might be a not so fun thing (insert sarcmark here). My CBEFM gave me a low reading and my temps are charting in what is showing up as a normal pattern for me. So I have nothing to worry about. I am going to ovulate next Thursday or Friday, so DH and I are going to have plenty of work to do before then.

Oh! I also bought some Pre-Seed. I think DH was a little disappointed as he's worried that I am not getting excited enough, but that's not it. I don't drink a lot of water and I'm afraid that perhaps I don't have enough CM to create the best environment for sperm to survive. I do get EWCM every cycle, but only for a short period of time and not a lot of it. So the Pre-Seed should help. I'm looking forward to trying it out. I know I've said this before, but I really think this is the month. I'm excited, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

I'm thankful for: My ability to work from home. While I do miss daily interaction with people in person, I don't miss the commute, the noise, the "walk by" visits from co-workers, the eating lunch out every day, the face time, the not being able to run errands when you need to, the getting dressed in work clothes when all you want to wear are pjs, etc. Working from home has allowed me to work during the times I'm most productive in the ways that are most helpful (with the TV on, on the porch in the sun, etc.). And it's so nice to be able to take a call and throw clothes in the laundry, or to get a manicure at 3:00 PM because it's 6:00 PM at my place of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment