Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Changing the blog

So, I am changing the blog a little bit. I will still have plenty of TTC and then Pregnancy stuff here, but I have to take the "for baby's eyes" filter off. It has made me not want to post some things because I don't think I want Baby Lua to see it all. But I've been thinking, and I just don't think that's the best way for me to get my thoughts on electronic paper. I need to be able to say what's on my mind. I can worry about what's right for Baby Lua (who would be Adult Lua by the time I would let him/her read it) when I decide to share it with him/her. So, welcome to the the new format!

I don't have anything interesting to report based on the new change. It's not that I was holding something specific back. Or I haven't been today. Maybe a few days ago when I was super frustrated with the whole BD thing. I was feeling the pressure of having sex, as was my husband, and it just didn't seem fair. And then it sometimes makes me not want to have sex when we're not doing it for conceptions sake. It's like the fun was sucked out of it all. I hope that this changes going forward, because I don't want DH and I to have issues.

I have been a little crampy and nauseous today. It's not bad, but it's annoying. I won't mind when I get a BFP, but it's not so much fun now. I am only 7 DPO but have been having this incredible desire to test. I mean, I am so close to running to CVS to buy a handful of pregnancy tests so that I can test every morning between 8 DPO and 18 DPO. That's a lot of testing! The idea would be that I wouldn't need that many, but that it's always good to be prepared.

I don't know where this desire is coming from. Normally, I can just suppress it. Maybe it's because I don't want to do any work. Or maybe it's because I feel so great about my chances this cycle. I think this is the one. I said I wanted to get pregnant in 2009 and this would still count. So I think I am just looking for confirmation that it happened. I will be so freakin' excited when I get my BFP.

On an unrelated note, I have started eating better and am working out again. This is different from the last time I was working out. I have just decided to get in better shape this time vs. feeling like I have to support my husband before. I think it's why I feel off my exercise wagon. I wasn't doing it for me. Now I am. I am starting work an hour later in the morning to make sure that I have time to exercise, and I am not just doing what I think DH would want me to do. I've lost 5 pounds already and have been drinking a lot more water, so I feel good (except for the extreme fatigue I've been having, but I'm hoping that's due to Baby Lua)!

No comments:

Post a Comment