Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, January 22, 2010

Getting things done

I am so excited - I got so much work done today. This always happens when DH is gone. I just get a lot done.

I am so happy it's Friday. I am going to get so much done this weekend. Tomorrow I am planning on taking myself out to breakfast for some french toast (which is probably my favorite thing to eat). Then I am going to get my hair done and at some point I'll get a mani-pedi. Part of me thinks I should just go first thing in the morning for my nails, so I don't have to wait. A lot of people are going to want to get outdoors tomorrow since it's been raining here all week. I don't want to have to wait forever if a ton of people come outdoors.

CD8 - no sign of fertile CM (yippee)! I figured out that once I get sticky CM, I tend to ovulate about 4 days afterward. So, I don't want to see sticky CM until Monday for  a Friday O day.

I'm thankful for: Fertility Friend. Fertility Friend is really where I started to learn about all things related to getting pregnant. I thought I knew all about "the miracle of life", but I really learned a lot taking their charting course. I feel like having that knowledge really helped me feel more in control of this process. I know I don't ultimately control whether I get pregnant. But it helps to know that the things I can be in control of. I take my temperature regularly and finally understand more about my body. With all this knowledge and a bit of a blessing, I am feeling great about our chances of getting pregnant this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment