It was negative again. I haven't given up hope yet. But it's still really annoying.
I have pains that feel like gas pains, but I don't think they are. It would have been great to get a positive test this AM - I would be less annoyed by my pains. But I didn't, so I am not feeling great about the fake gas pains. Who knows - maybe they are gas pains. But they don't feel great, and I don't know how to get relief.
The other 2 things making me not feel awesome are my temps (holding at 97.97, which is higher than I've ever been at this point in my cycle, but not triphasic or anything like that) and cramps. I have been having cramps on and off since this AM.
I'm procrastinating again. Great...
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment