I don't want to go back to work. I really hate working. It's not my job. That's not too bad. It's really just working. I don't know what I should be doing, but I know it's not this path that I am on now. It's really hard to feel good about life overall when you spend 60+ hours a week doing something you don't like that much. I don't know. Maybe it's the "day before going back to work after a long vacation" jitters. But I am really feeling down about going back. Actually, I think it's more than the "jitters". I also have quite a bit of unfinished work that needs to be done that I have not intention of completing tonight. So that's probably adding to my feeling of stress.
But this blog isn't about my stress. It's about my desire to get pregnant and hopefully, one day soon, about the being pregnant and welcoming Baby Lua into the world. I hope I am pregnant right now. It's certainly possible. We did the right things at the right times. And I definitely ovulated. So I am just waiting. I hate the waiting. It's really not awesome. But it will be all worth it when I get the BFP which I know is on its way!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment