AF is here. I am behind schedule with basically all my projects. It's 7 PM. Which means I probably have about 2-3 hours of energy left in me. And I have about 10-12 hours worth of work to do before last week. I am sad, frustrated, excited, anxious and overwhelmed.
Well, now I have about 1-2 hours of energy since I just blew an hour away playing video games. What the heck is wrong with me? I was doing so well earlier...I cleaned up a lot, straightened things up. I organized a lot. I kept my e-mail to a minimum. I didn't spend a lot of time on Baby Center. But I still managed to not get the stuff done I needed to. I even got an hour or so of sun this afternoon. I felt like I had so much time. And then I end up with none. I'm tired and just want to go to sleep.
I'm actually excited about trying again this month. I am sad that we didn't conceive last month, but it's okay. We'll just try again. I know we'll get pregnant. I know we well. So what if last month wasn't it. That just means this month is.
An October baby would be a good thing. I would have to use less vacation days because I would get winter break as part of my maternity leave. I wouldn't be too pregnant in summer, so I wouldn't be super hot. The baby wouldn't share his or her birthday with any gift giving holidays. And if the baby comes early, he or she won't have to share his or her birthday with Halloween. But I wouldn't care if the baby had to share his or her birthday with Christmas - as long as the baby his healthy and happy, we can get through it all.
Well, I need to get to work.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment