It's the last day of January. I'm happy for that. I'm glad to have made it through month 1 of 2010. My temps are slightly down today. It's not a good or a bad thing. It's just a fact I thought I'd mention. I did, however, have a lot of pressure in my stomach. I guess I was just bloated. I rarely feel like that, so it was weird. I also felt nauseated at times today. All good more positive signs than negative. The Early Pregnancy Signs Estimator on FF gave a me a score of 37 points today. My highest score so far has been a 43 according to my notes on the blog - that sounds about right. I'm hoping to blow that score away, but to be honest, I don't care about the score as much as I care about a BFP on February 10 (or sooner depending on what my chart says). I know I said I was going to wait until my FF testing date, but if i get a clear sign that my chart is significantly different from past charts (e.g. temps above 98.4, temp rise after day 12, clear implantation dip), then I may test earlier. I just want to make sure that I don't drive myself crazy waiting to test, if I have a good indication that I may get confirmation that Baby Lua has entered the world.
One other small thing to mention. I went for a 30 minute walk today. I felt good doing it. My legs itched like crazy when I got back to the house, but I did feel good getting out of the house and doing something good for my body.
Did I mention that I'm feeling really good about this cycle?
I'm thankful for: Fertility Friend. I love being able to track my cycles from month to month. I also learned a lot about fertility from the site. It's been such a useful tool as I've gone through the process.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Last day of January
Labels:
BBT,
Charting,
Exercise,
Feeling Good,
Fertility Friend,
Testing,
Thankful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment