I am in a better mood today than I was yesterday. I am thrilled it's the weekend. I still have a lot of work to do, but everything is better when it's Friday - especially when Monday is a holiday. Don't get me wrong. I have a lot of work to do this weekend. But it doesn't take away from the fact that it's Friday night and technically I am not required to work. Whoo hoo!
I think this month is going to be the month we get pregnant. I feel so positive about our chances. I think it's important to stay positive and to feel good about the process. I just have to keep believing that it will happen, and it will. We both want a child so badly. Seriously. And we know that Baby Lua is coming. So we are just praying that he or she gets here this month! An October baby would be so much fun. And I really want to give birth in 2010 so we can work on #2 quickly. 2 under two wouldn't be the worse thing ever.
Anyway - here's to Friday and to getting pregnant in January!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment