Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Not sure what's on my mind

I don't have much to write about today. I am on CD14 and most likely 2DPO. I'll be sure tomorrow after I take my temperature. I'm guessing it will be above 98.0 (as it was 97.9 today). I am in a fine mood - nothing too happy, nothing bad. Just steady. Work was fine. Home is fine. I did some light pilates. I didn't eat super poorly, but I didn't eat super well either. I am just moving along.

DH is working more these days. He's been out of town for almost 2 weeks and now he's going to be home late tonight. It's not great. I just feel a little distant from him. I love him tons, but we haven't really clicked since he's been home. It was great the first night. But we just haven't been able to spend a lot of quality time together since. But maybe tonight will be different.

I'm thankful for: The CBEFM. I wouldn't know when to try to conceive without it. My cycles are so regular that I would only know from temping and i would have missed this last ovulation because my CM wasn't well aligned. I had my first fertile CM the evening that I ovulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment