Some days I neglect to post at all but not today. I'm posting twice!
I am really quite tired. I was up early for a call, but tomorrow doesn't start as early. I have to take an 8AM call, but that is much better than the 6AM call I had this morning! But work isn't worth chatting about today.
I just told DH that I wasn't fertile. I think it makes him feel better about DTD. He feels so pressured when I'm close to ovulating. And I think that's fair. But I also think it just makes sense to do what we can to get pregnant. He just said he doesn't like to feel "micromanaged" when it comes to sex. I think that's unfair. We're not young, but he just discounts the age thing. It's not quite annoying, but I do wish we were on the same page. I wish he would just agree that it's a good idea to do what we can to make this happen. I don't think he's against having children or that this is some subconscious rebellion. I think he just believes that no matter what "nature will take it's course" and we shouldn't do anything special. I just think that's nonsense on some level. So I think we've reached a somewhat happy medium. I'll keep checking my stats and will try my best not let on when I'm fertile.
Well, the good news is I have his mind set for some quality BD time tomorrow and Wednesday AM. I'm KMFX!!
I'm thankful for: Having enough energy to post again today! I really want to keep up this habit of writing. If I ever expect to write a book, this is good practice. BTW, I really enjoy the "I"m thankful for" section. It forces me to center on something positive no matter how I am feeling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment