I bought myself some time today. I am thrilled about that! I haven't done much with the extra time, but that's okay. I am going to do something with it shortly. Tomorrow isn't an awful day, and I can handle it. I can handle it! I have to check my lottery ticket - like I said, I know it's a winner, so I need to know how much I won.
I have been feeling very achy today. Not really crampy. Just achy. It's mildly annoying. I don't know why. I think it's just my ovaries producing some viable eggs. Some really strong, viable eggs, one or two of which will be ready to meet some strong and viable sperm in about a week or so. We are going to conceive a child this cycle. I think a Valentine's BFP is perfect!
I'm thankful for: Skype! Wow, I can't say enough about Skype today. With my DH out of the country, it's so nice to be able to see him and talk to him for FREE every night. He's about 8 hours ahead of me, so I get to talk to him when he wakes up and before he goes to bed every single day. We even keep it on while he's sleeping so if he wakes up in the middle of the night, he can look over at his computer screen and see me working or watching TV or whatever. He just woke up a few minutes ago and just said "hi" and now he's asleep again. It's almost like he's just in another room. It has made his time away so much more bearable. We can just leave the call open and go about our normal activities and it really feels like he's around.
That said, I still can't wait for him to come home next week. Only a week left...
No comments:
Post a Comment