The only thing is I haven't had any EWCM. I'm guessing part of it is I'm dehydrated. I am also not feeling well today. My stomach has been bothering me this morning. It's a really good thing I have PreSeed. I plan on using it tomorrow night, even if I do get some EWCM tomorrow.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Quick update
I don't plan on making this my main post of the day, but I wanted to give you a brief update. I get the "egg" on my monitor this morning, which means I am most fertile. This is good news. DH is coming home tomorrow so we probably have a 12 hour window of DTD this month. I know he is going to be so tired when he comes home, but I'm praying that he has enough energy to bring Baby Lua to life!
The only thing is I haven't had any EWCM. I'm guessing part of it is I'm dehydrated. I am also not feeling well today. My stomach has been bothering me this morning. It's a really good thing I have PreSeed. I plan on using it tomorrow night, even if I do get some EWCM tomorrow.
I'm thankful for: Having 2 computers. It means I can update my blog here while checking work email. Or I can sign on to an online meeting full screen on one computer and take notes on the other. Technology rocks.
The only thing is I haven't had any EWCM. I'm guessing part of it is I'm dehydrated. I am also not feeling well today. My stomach has been bothering me this morning. It's a really good thing I have PreSeed. I plan on using it tomorrow night, even if I do get some EWCM tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment