Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tired but happy

I am super tired today. I think it's because DH came home. I just need to readjust to his being around. It's not a bad thing - just a different thing.

Today is CD13, and I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. We were able to BD last night, and we used Pre-Seed, so I'm hoping that was what we needed. He didn't have enough energy to BD this AM - the jet lag and travel was too much. I had some watery CM last night and today and that pretty much confirms that I ovulated. So I am going to hope that this time was THE time.

I'm thankful for: A positive attitude. I know it doesn't "fix" anything but being able to stay positive in tougher situations is really a blessing. I am always trying to find the good in something because I think it just makes me feel better. It also prevents tons of stress. So my positive attitude for today is to keep remembering that one time BDing is all we need! This is the month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment