I am feeling so good today. I got a lot done. I washed my car, bought some wine glasses (for about 2 years from now after I have a baby and finish breast-feeding), got a great foot massage at a new spa and organized some stuff in my kitchen. I am miles away from where I felt yesterday morning. I know that I have to continue to stay in a positive and thankful frame of mind. I find it's so easy to get caught in a negative spiral. I have to remind myself that these small perceived setbacks, might actually be blessings in disguise.
Case in point, yesterday's meltdown. I flew off the handle worrying about the fact that the CBEFM had a high reading. Well, it turns out that I had a high reading today and could very likely have two more high readings before I get a peak. It means that I haven't ovulated yet. Which is great since DH isn't here. But I went ballistic thinking I had missed my chance. But even getting that upset was good for me. I get stay pretty tense and sometime a good cry just relaxes me and helps me to "reset". I have felt so much better since then.
This week I am going to focus on relaxing and putting myself in the best mood to BD with my DH. I do think being completely into it instead of making it a duty will be much better for conception. I really feel good about our chances this cycle. I feel like I say that a lot, but it doesn't hurt to feel good.
CD10 today - very little CM and my temps are staying pretty low (97.5). No complaints on this end. Just patiently awaiting the return of DH and the peak reading on my monitor so I know to kick the love-making into high gear! Even without a peak reading, DH and I are going to have to spend some quality time together. It's been way too long!
I'm thankful for: the ClearBlue Easy Fertility Monitor. Using it along with temping has made me more comfortable that I am actually ovulating and has helped me feel better that we're BD'ing at the right time for conception. I know there is something to be said for relaxing and letting nature take it course. But I still think that's what I am doing. Nature is the only way I am going to get pregnant naturally. All I'm doing is making sure I'm doing my part.
Come home DH! I miss you =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment