Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, November 30, 2009

The full moon is coming

I am one of those people who is totally convinced that the full moon affects people, and this month is no exception. I am starting to feel the "crazies" coming on and everyone around me seems to be crazy too. Even though I had a few days off for Thanksgiving, I still feel like I'm right back at "super stressed" at work. I just can't wait for my busy season to be over!

Okay, okay. I know I am always talking about my job. You wonder if I think about anything else. Well, I do. Today was day three of EWCM. I have no clue what that's about. Don't get me wrong, I am totally excited about it. I am looking forward to BD'ing with DH tonight. But it's so different from the past two months. I guess it's because I was getting off of the pill, so my body was going through an adjustment period. But I certainly hope that going forward, my body is so clear about what's going on with it.

Actually, I hope that going forward I won't have to worry about ovulation any more because I'll be pregnant. Ahh, one can hope, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment