As I hope you can see from the picture, the line on the left side of the test from CD11 is noticeably dark. I don't know whether these tests are more sensitive or maybe it was the fact that I took the test in the AM per the instructions. Either way, I love the fact that I got my egg!
I am really hoping that this leads to good things later this month. I would LOVE to be able to tell DH that all of the time I've spent thinking about getting pregnant and all of the money I've spent on the CBEFM, OPK tests, the FSH test etc has been worth it. He won't go for it - he'll say I would have gotten pregnant anyway. But I can try.
So, looking at my chart, I actually think I've already ovulated. My temp over the past 2 cycles has risen in the same way that it's rising now, so I think I'll see the red cross-hairs on FF indicating that I did ovulate yesterday. But it could be today or maybe even tomorrow given my Peak reading on the CBEFM. So I am still going to try to talk DH into BD'ing again tonight. I want to give ourselves the best chance for conceiving!! Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment