I am stressed, and I am so worried that I won't be able to conceive because of it. My heart races more often than not. This happened to me once before, and it was because my last job was making me crazy. Now my current job is doing the same. It's just so hard to work east coast hours and live on west coast hours given the 12+ hour days I am working. I am at my desk around 6 am and don't really move until 5 pm. I take a shower quickly and then start cooking dinner and spend a little time with my husband. Then I am back online around 8 pm and an end up working well past 10 pm. I am so tired at this point that I don't know what to do with myself. And the sad thing is, everyone I am working with is doing the same thing.
I am trying to set some boundaries for myself, but I find that I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about work, so it's just not worth it. I just don't know what to do anymore. I need a vacation and won't be taking one for a while. I just hope to be able to enjoy Thanksgiving without all of the anxiety I'm feeling right now.
Please, please, please don't let this stress affect my fertility. I don't have many years left to try...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment