I feel so badly when I am in a busy season for work. It means that I am working 12-14 hours per day and just don't have the energy/time I would like. DH is always so annoyed when I work like this. I understand that he wants my attention, and I would like to give it to him. But I also have deadlines and am working with people who are working the same hours. I can't just stop working. I have to get things done. I try to manage my time better, but when you spend 7 hours on calls, when do you have time to do your work?
On a different note, I am eagerly awaiting ovulation. I'm hoping it happens in 8 or less days. I am trying to stay really mellow and not get too stressed. I don't want to push off ovulation because I am so keyed up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment