Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Feeling odd

I feel weird. My stomach feels queasy. I hate that. I am pretty sure it's the food I ate last night. But of course, there is the part of me that is hoping it has to do with conception. Given that today would only be 6 days past ovulation, that is highly unlikely. But a girl can hope, can't she? I am going to try to eat right - I haven't been drinking enough water or taking in enough vegetables. I've just been so frustrated around my cycle and with work. I haven't worked out in a few days. It's making me feel a little run down. I will get back on track next week. I am traveling this weekend, so I want to be back on track by Sunday.

Oddly, my temp keeps going up every day. I am starting to wonder whether I am actually sick. I've never had a waking temp over 98.0 and did today. I don't feel feverish, but maybe it's from stress. I have been feeling highly stressed over the past few days/weeks. I don't see it getting any better. But I sure hope it will and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment