Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Are we there yet?

I am at the halfway point for ovulation - or at least I would be if my cycle is similar to last month's. I am hopeful that this month's cycle will be a little shorter (28 days vs. 32 days). But as long as it's not longer, you won't get any complaints out of me. My CM is starting to change, so I think that's a good sign. It's nowhere near fertile, but it's something.

I am also really sure that next month, I'm doing the 7-stick ovulation test vs. the 20-stick test. Testing every day is so not fun. But I feel like it's worth it this month just to see if everything lines up the way I hope it will. Actually, I'm hoping things line up so well that the only test I need is a pregnancy test!

No comments:

Post a Comment