Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, November 9, 2009

Annoyed but hopeful

My temp this morning was 91.89. Well, that's not exactly correct. My thermometer stored a temp of 91.89 this morning. Apparently, I was either dead on in a coma at the time I took my temperature, since the human body does not operate at that low of a temp. That said, by the time I realized it, I had been up for the morning and my temp was just not relevant. So I don't know whether my possible ovulation is turning into an actual ovulation or whether ovulation is still to come. My CM is watery which indicates a fertile period, but it only started this afternoon. I've never had watery CM before, so I don't even know if I am recording it properly.

I am not going to worry about this too much. I am going to focus on positive thoughts and keeping my stress levels down. I'm going to just pray for the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment