Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, November 16, 2009

Still no time for me!

I have to figure out a way to find more time for myself. I don't think I am asking for a lot. Without a daily commute (except from my bedroom to my office), I should have at least an extra 2 hours to do things I wouldn't have been able to do when I was traveling to an office. Instead I am finding that I am doing more work. Or maybe there are just fewer hours in the day and somebody forgot to tell me about it. I just don't have enough time/energy to do the things I want to do. I rarely stop working before 3 pm, but I've been up since 6 am, so I just don't feel like working out at that time. I actually want to get dressed and leave the house for a few minutes. I want to be able to say "hi" to my DH when he gets home from work.

Anyway, same story different day. I am cramping a little. And my temps are still up. But I have a while before I can test, so there's nothing interesting I can say. I hate being in a not great mood...

No comments:

Post a Comment