Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Trying really hard

So I wake up this morning really early (2:30 am) and I have to take my temp at that time because I am pretty sure that I won't be able to get much sleep afterward. I woke up again at 4:30 am but decided that I hadn't gotten enough sleep, so I didn't take my temp. Anyway, I look at my saved, early morning temp around 7:30 am and realize that it's 97.9 degrees. So my temp is up 2 days in a row, but I have had no signs of ovulation. I am so worried that I missed something in my fertility signs. I have been checking my CM and am taking the daily OPK tests, and so far nothing. But if my temperature is anything above 97.3 tomorrow, Fertility Friend is going to show me as having ovulated. I will be so disappointed that I missed something if that's true.

It's really quite possible that I just took my temp too early in the morning and that that is what is throwing off my numbers. Maybe all of my signs will line up appropriately, and there is no problem. Maybe there was just something weird going on this morning, and I have nothing to worry about. But if I did ovulate and just missed it, I'll be so upset. We haven't done enough this month to give ourselves the best chance for conception. And next month will be even harder because I'll be traveling during my most fertile time. So it very well may be that the next opportunity we have to conceive will be mid-January sometime!

I am going to try really hard to think positive thoughts for the rest of this week and just hope that my temps were just off this morning. It's very possible. And of course, I am going to have to make sure I can keep DH busy for the next few days just in case. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment