Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Okay - feeling better

Ahhh - I am happy to be back home. I had a great time on the east coast and really loved seeing my best friend, but I missed my husband too. And the super warm weather. But maybe we'll head east sometime since that's where all of our friends and family live.

I am feeling a lot less stressed today. A combination of a great weekend with friends, bring home with the one I love, and not thinking about work too much, have led me to a really good place this afternoon. I can tell you how I'll feel in about 3 hours when the "oh my gosh, it's Sunday" feeling grabs a hold of me. But for right now, I'm feeling pretty good.

I am getting a little antsy about testing. I should wait at least 8 days, which seems like forever from now. Fertility Friend actually says wait 11 days, so I am really going to try to hold out for that. I have to keep telling myself that every day that AF doesn't show up is a day is a good day and that is what should matter. So that's what I am going to think about.

I am annoyed with myself though. This month, I drank wine after I ovulated because I just knew I wasn't going to even be fertile until day 14. That was strike #1. The I at a hot dog on the plane on Friday, forgetting that I could possibly be pregnant. Strike #2. And to top it off - guess who had a hot dog again today. Strike #3. And what's so bad about strike #3 is that I remembered yesterday that eating hot dogs was really bad and had forgotten this by Sunday afternoon.

Well, I can't beat myself up over this. It's done. I am just going to hope for the best here. I am going to try to start eating better and working out more. If I don't take care of myself, I shouldn't be trying to have a baby. I also have to get better about stressing about work. It's not my whole life. It's just a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment