Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Still nothng

It looks like Day 12 was the right day. I just can't understand why my body didn't give me any warning. It's frustrating. I am just taking it one day at a time. It's funny - I feel like I didn't do a great job preparing this month and what if this is the month that I get pregnant. It would be too funny. Well, it would be awesome, but also really funny.

Being stressed at work is not helping things any. My work life has gotten fairly hectic for me (12+ hours days), and I am still having trouble sleeping. DH is bordering on furious. He hates when I work late because it means I am unavailable to spend time with him, but even worse, it makes me a not awesome person to be around. He's not pleased with me now because I was short with him when talking to him this morning. I really wasn't annoyed with him. I was just trying to get work done while talking about something and my patience was at it's highest point. I got less than 7 hours of sleep (which is not usual for me) and it was 6 am. Not really excuses, but still. I need him to cut me a little slack too. I told him I wasn't annoyed with him, but I'm sure it still hurts when I'm short or snippy with him. I take responsibility for that, but I just wish these little things wouldn't happen. They make me more cranky and that is just not a place I'd like to be.

Well, I'm back to work again. I'm hoping today will bring some relief from the stress I've been feeling. Maybe I'll even get some EWCM?

No comments:

Post a Comment