Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, November 27, 2009

My first "high"

My monitor gave me a high reading this morning. I wasn't expecting that. I know the first month is more likely to give you more "high" readings because it is trying to get to know your body, but I just wasn't expecting it. I know you aren't supposed to try to read the test sticks, but I am trying anyway.



As you might be able to see, the day 6 line is a little darker than the day 7 line. And the day 7 test has a bluer tint to it. I believe the estrogen line is the one that gets lighter as estrogen rises and the LH one gets darker when there's a surge.  I hope that this means I'll get better results with this vs. the OPK tests I tried to use. Those were basically useless for me.

I am feeling pretty good this cycle. I am less stressed about getting pregnant and more accepting that it just may not happen right away. I will keep writing and keep trying to relax and will pray that Baby Lua will enter our lives soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment