Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Here come the holidays

The day after Thanksgiving is fun time for DH and I as we buy and decorate our Christmas tree. This will be our first married Christmas, so we're pretty excited! We like to buy a special ornament each year, so we're thinking this year will be a wedding-themed one.

On a completely different note, I think I am going to be ovulating early this month. The CBEFM gave me another "high" reading this morning, but what was really surprising was the fact that I had EWCM. I'm only on day 8 right now! I am not complaining however. I am leaving the country on Thursday for a few days and honestly thought that I would miss my most fertile period while on vacation without my DH. That said, I don't know whether I should be worried about potentially ovulating this early. I am not going to think about it too much. But it's nice to be able to track what's happening with my body, even if I have no control over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment