I have started waking up with my heart racing again. This means that I am overly stressed. It happens to me when things at work get too crazy, and I'm not engaging the way that I should. I have so much to do and that just makes me not want to do it. DH and I had a discussion about this last night. He said we haven't been "pals" lately. I know we haven't, and I feel so badly about that. I really want to reconnect with him because I think it will be so much harder to conceive a child if we're not feeling excellent about our relationship. I also think the added stress will make it harder for my body to be receptive to a child.
I know this blog is supposed to be about conceiving, but it's turning into a lot more. All aspects of my life are going to have an impact on my ability to conceive and on my ability to be a good parent, so this isn't all for nothing. So you'll have to bear with these stories about my life outside of taking my temperature every morning.
Speaking of BBT, it is so sad that I have to take my temps at 3:30am because I usually wake up every 15 minutes between 3:30 and 6:00 (the time I actually get out of bed). I am up thinking about work, and the fact that work is stressing me, and the fact that being stressed is keeping me from sleeping, and the fact that not sleeping is adding to my stress, etc. I am praying that all of this mental noise does not prevent me from getting pregnant this month or at all. I think if i could just focus on work enough to get the bulk of my work done, I'd feel a lot better...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment