My temp is still up today indicating that I ovulated on Day 12 and not closer to Day 18 like last month. I know the first few months off of the pill can be irregular, but I guess I didn't really think about the possibility that I would ovulate a lot sooner. That said, the only sign of ovulation has been my temperature. I haven't had any signs of fertile CM until late last night, and the OPK tests have been coming up negative. And I would have been testing early enough to catch an LH surge because I started testing around day 6 or so. So if I really did ovulate, I'd be surprised and disappointed with myself because I'll feel like I missed all of the signs that were so clear last cycle.
If I did ovulate, what did I do wrong? I know I am not drinking enough water, so maybe that's it. Or maybe I just didn't ovulate. That is certainly an option here. I don't know what to do. And to top it all off, I have been having a glass of wine with dinner the past few nights. Now I know I shouldn't have. And if I am pregnant, I'll feel pretty badly about that. I haven't been drunk or anything, but still. Better safe than sorry. Oh well, I am not going to beat myself up over this. I am going to keep up the BD with my husband over the next few days just in case and hope that the OPK turns positive and that I get some EWCM. Maybe I'm just not feeling well and am starting to get a fever?
I have to stop this. What's done is done and what it's done, isn't. I won't know one way or the other until something drastic happens, so we'll see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment