Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why can't I be normal?

I'm so tired. That's not the "not normal" part. I've been sick and I'm 7 weeks pregnant. Of course I'm tired! But I have a lot of work to do, and I just haven't been able to pull myself together to get any of it done. I did feel a little better today (meaning I am only tired and nauseous). But I still didn't get any work done. And I HAVE TO before I go to sleep tonight.

Instead, I've laid around, watched TV, did some laundry, took naps, read about fundal height on the internet, etc. I've been seriously procrastinating. Part of it is fair - I haven't been feeling well all weekend. But part of it is my crazy self-destructiveness. I always put myself in these awful situations. I wait and wait and wait and then I have to do all this stuff at once and it stresses me out. Which is the last thing I need - and the last thing Baby Lua needs. I don't know what to do.

Well, I do know what to do. I need to stop stressing and start working. Not for me - for Baby Lua.

I'm thankful for: Getting better one day at a time. I know I don't feel great, but I don't feel as bad as I did on Friday. Which is a really good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment